Thursday, April 14, 2011

Guilty for no real reason....

Gah, still obsessing over the feeling of guilt about my job and where I'm suppose to be in my life.

Maybe I'm where I'm suppose to be right now and that's why I cannot figure it out.

This feeling of guilt I'm carrying around is doing me no good, so continue to carry it? What is it doing for me?

Nothing, so why continue to carry it? I'm content with where I am in my life, with who I'm with, with how much money I make and with where my son is. So, then....let it go!

Is this suppose to help me pin point my reason for carrying this guilt? Is there something I haven't let go in my past?

I am going to look into volunteering my time with a group that is interested in me. I feel as though, if I'm meant to be there, I will be there. I cannot close a door tho, it's open and it's open just for me. If I can help just one person by volunteering my time, then I'm happy.

Maybe the volunteering will encourage me to get back into school.

I love driving cab, so for now, this is what I'm going to continue to do to make money. I will not feel guilty about it, because it's a good paying job that is legal and safe. I'm not doing nothing wrong, so there's no reason to feel guilty, so I need to let it go.

Another good day on my path of self discovery though....I'm happy, I'm healthy and I'm safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment